The Existential Research Academy
NSPC is a member organization in the Existential Research Acdemy (ERA) convened by our sister organization, ERA. FOr more information, have a look at the ERA home page here.
Our masters and doctoral students produce a wealth of new knowledge in their dissertations (there is a list here). They are supported by a network of experienced research supervisors who are themselves active researchers in a wide range of fields.
Our Research Supervisors
Have a look at our current supervisors in the faculty list
Our core staff focus on these areas:
- Claire Arnold-Baker: Motherhood
- Emmy van Deurzen: therapeutic processes unique to existential therapy
- Luke Manzapour: Projection and identification
- Digby Tantam: reflexive non-verbal communication; autism; Simone de Beauvoir and Edith Stein; existential therapy in groups
- Joel Vos: meaning in all its aspects in theory and in therapy