A New Image for 2018
- Existential Academy, London
- Thursday 1st March 2018
You may have noticed our emails have become a bit more colourful these days and it is all down to our new logo. We have kept the theme of the tree, which is central to our brand at NSPC but we have updated the logo so that it is more user friendly and recognisable in this digital age. We are very pleased with our new look and we hope you like it too.
Look out for a relaunch of our website soon.
As part of our new re-branding we have now produced an NSPC lapel pin. These pins show our logo in gold on a black background and look very stylish on, as you can see below. If you’d like a pin we are selling them for £5, available at the office and not just to be worn at NSPC!
We also have a strong presence on social media and so please do follow us, where we will tweet and post about forthcoming events and happening at the New School and Existential Academy as well as retweeting articles, book reviews and other items we think our students will find interesting.
You can follow us on Twitter:
- @NSPCinfo and @therapytraining – for news from NSPC
- @existentialacad – for news from the Existential Academy
- @lowcosttherapy – Dilemma Consultancy
- @lifetrainings – Wise Living
- @existherapy Existential Therapy
- @EmmyvanDeurzen – Emmy’s personal twitter account
- @DrClaireAB – Claire’s personal twitter account, using the hashtag #NSPCDCPsych for tweets directed to DCPsych students
We are also on Facebook:
We also have the following groups:
- Counselling Psychology and Psychotherapy training
- The Existential Academy
- New School of Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Dilemma Consultancy
- Existential Therapy
- Existential Coaching
- World Confederation for Existential Therapy
Have a look at our Instagram account too:
Looking forward to seeing you online!