- Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- You may ask us to confirm details of your study or employment with us to support an application for a further course, or as a reference to an employer.
- Personal data may be required for us to carry out our duties as your academic institution or your employer, and it may not be possible to delete it whilst you are an active student, providing consultant services to us, or in our employment.
- Profile data will be retained for as long as is required to validate and administer the services we offer.
- Academic and course-based data will be retained for as long as is required to validate and administer the services we offer subject to the requirements of our certificating and validating bodies.
- Anonymized data will normally be retained indefinitely
- In some cases it is not possible for us to specify in advance the periods for which your personal data will be retained.
- Account data will be retained for as long as you are an active user on any our websites. Thereafter we will delete account data on request except where this contravenes other considerations - be they legal (where the account is associated with transaction data) or semiotic (where the removal of a record might subvert or change the meaning or intent or damage the integrity of an existing matrix of data
Notwithstanding the other provisions set out here we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person