- Title of Post: Admissions Officer and Course Coordinator
- Location: London
- Hours: Full time
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £22, 000- 27, 000 p.a. depending on previous experience
- Start date: 5th September 2016
- Application Deadline: 21st August 2016
NSPC is seeking a full-time Admissions Officer and Course Coordinator from 1st September 2016. This post is full-time and post holders will be required to work 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
The New School of Psychotherapy and Counselling (NSPC) based at the Existential Academy in West Hampstead, London, is a private post-graduate higher education and training college that provides courses in psychotherapy, counselling, coaching, neurodevelopmental disorders, and related topics.
The post is full time (36 hours) and will be paid at grade 4 on the higher education integrated pay scale, including London weighting. The starting salary will depend on the appointees’ previous relevant experience.
You will be based in the main office of NSPC, in London NW6 which has good transport links via the Jubilee line, Thameslink, London Overground, and bus services. There are bicycle hoops for those travelling by bicycle. NSPC has a transport policy to reduce carbon emissions in Camden.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as much of the job will involve liaising with academic staff and post graduate students
- Ability to work flexibly and effectively in teams
- Regular competent user of Microsoft office suite
- Proven organizational skills
- Previous work with databases, with familiarity with student management databases an advantage
- A first degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Previous experience of the fields of psychology, psychotherapy, counselling, or coaching
- Previous experience of work in further or higher education an advantage
Applicants will be asked to provide a CV and covering letter. Interviews will be held on 31st August.