- NPSC Courses
- DCPsych: Doctorate in Counselling Psychology & Psychotherapy by Professional Studies
- Fees for all of our courses
- DProf: Doctorate by Professional Studies in Existential Psychotherapy and Counselling
- MSc in Psychotherapy Studies
- MA in Existential Coaching
- Foundation Certificate in Psychotherapy & Counselling
- Professional Certificate: Existential Supervision & Group Leadership
The modules are taught on an intensive basis, as a five day (or two day) block from 10.00am – 17.00pm on each day. Each module consists of theoretical and practical elements to enable students to integrate their learning. The modules can be taken in any order but all three are required for the award of the Professional Certificate. However students can take a module in its own right as a separate short course.
The course consists of three separate modules:
- Module 1 Existential Group training
- Module 2 Existential Supervision training
- Module 3 Existential Leadership training
The first two of these are offered as five day intensives and the third as a two day intensive. Each module can be taken independently and a certificate of attendance is given after the assignment for the course has been passed. Successful completion of the three modules leads to the full NSPC Professional Certificate in Existential Supervision and Group Leadership. The first two modules are also occasionally offered on a weekly basis on Wednesday afternoons as well as on an intensive basis. All three modules are an intrinsic part of the NSPC professional doctoral programmes and may be credited towards these in due course.