- NPSC Courses
- DCPsych: Doctorate in Counselling Psychology & Psychotherapy by Professional Studies
- Fees for all of our courses
- DProf: Doctorate by Professional Studies in Existential Psychotherapy and Counselling
- MSc in Psychotherapy Studies
- MA in Existential Coaching
- Foundation Certificate in Psychotherapy & Counselling
- Professional Certificate: Existential Supervision & Group Leadership
The programme is a full time course over two years. The programme will require your presence at College on one day a week for three terms a year, currently Tuesdays. In addition, there will be some weekend workshops to attend. You will also need to be in a supervised coaching placement for two years of the programme, as well as producing a number of pieces of qualitative research, case studies and a final dissertation. We require you to be in on-going personal existential coaching as part of your training. The programme will be offered on an intensive basis for distance learners.
Each student on the course will engage in a programme of study, training, practice and research that will include the following elements in equal measure:
- Skills training during the first year of the programme, leading into supervisory work, which will be assessed by case studies.
- Some taught course work, which will emphasise colla- borative learning and integration of theory and practice.
- Coaching practice in a suitable placement, which will be monitored actively by NSPC and which will interact with the supervision component of the programme.
- Research on a specific aspect of coaching, which is to be written up in a final project, predominantly centred on qualitative research.
- The course will be modular in nature and most elements of learning will be offered on an intensive basis for those living further afield