- NPSC Courses
- DCPsych: Doctorate in Counselling Psychology & Psychotherapy by Professional Studies
- Fees for all of our courses
- DProf: Doctorate by Professional Studies in Existential Psychotherapy and Counselling
- MSc in Psychotherapy Studies
- MA in Existential Coaching
- Foundation Certificate in Psychotherapy & Counselling
- Professional Certificate: Existential Supervision & Group Leadership
Apply for this Course
Successful applicants will be expected to have either a 1st or 2nd class undergraduate degree, a masters degree, or an equivalent professional qualification in field related to psychotherapy. Access to a reliable internet connection; some experience of psychotherapy, counselling, or working as a carer is desirable.
Applicants will be interviewedby Skype, by phone, or in person, whichever is most convenient to the applicant. Further information can be obtained by contacting Sasha Smith, our admissions officer, on 0044 207 624 0471 or by emailing email@example.com.
Applicants whose first language is not English must provide evidence of English fluency: the details of what is required can be found on the application form below.
Applications should be made using the form that can be downloaded from this page. You may edit the application form as a word document on your computer, or download the pdf document, print it and write by hand on that. There is a non-refundable application fee of £30.
Please email your application or send by post to:
256-8 Belsize Road
London NW6 4BT
Fax: +44 (0) 207 625 8917
or as an email attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to discuss your application with us, please contact Sasha or Dawn on 0044 20 7624 0471