Thank You for Your Interest in applying for an NSPC course
You can submit your application online by completing the online form starting on this page, or you can request a copy of the application form from our admissions officer.
Completing it online means that we receive it automatically. If you want to fill it in and post it, our address is:
Admissions, NSPC Ltd., Existential Academy, 61-63 Fortune Green Road, London NW6 1DR, UK
If you decide to fill it in online, you can do this page by page. We will save each page, and you can resume filling it in later if that is more convenient.
Please note that we will also need the following before we can offer you a place. You can bring these in when you come for interview, send them to us, or send them electronically. We may need to see the originals of some of them when you first attend the course:
- The name of one referee. This should be a senior professional or academic who knows you well and you should contact him or her yourself to ask that he or she send in a references directly to our admissions officer. It is helpful if he or she can use the template that can be downloaded from this page.
- A recent curriculum vitae (CV or bio)
- A recent photograph or high resolution image of yourself
- A personal statement about your interest in the existential approach, and how you hope to use the qualification once you achieve it
- A photocopy or scan of the identity page of your passport
- A photocopy or scan of a current student visitor visa if you need that to enter the UK
- A photocopy or scan of certificates of degrees or postgraduate diplomas
- Evidence of English language qualification at IELTS level 7 or equivalent (if English is not your first language)
- If your fees are being sponsored, written confirmation from the sponsor that this has been agreed
- A £50.00 application fee (you may pay using the PayPal button on form completion but there will be a £2.50 surcharge made by PayPal; send a cheque payable to NSPC Ltd; bring a cheque in if you come for interview; or pay by direct bank transfer to the NSPC
- account 71628305
- sort code:40-41-31
- IBAN GB60MIDL40413171628305
- SWIFT MIDLGB2154D
Please click the 'Proceed button' to make an electronic application but before doing so give us your name and email address. You will need these to retrieve your form if you have to break off completing it and come back later.