Apply to be a teacher, supervisor, or NSPC approved therapist
Thank you for showing an interest in working with NSPC. Please note our teachers, clinical supervisors, research supervisors, or therapists are independent contractors or consultants, and are not directly employed by NSPC.
You can submit your application online by completing the online form starting on this page, or you can request a copy of the application form from our human resources department.
Completing it online means that we receive it automatically. If you want to fill it in and post it, our address is:
Human resources, NSPC Ltd., Existential Academy, 61-63 Fortune Green Road, London NW6 1DR, UK
If you decide to fill it in online, you can do this page by page. We will save each page, and you can resume filling in later if that is more convenient.
Please note that we will also need the following documents before we can offer you a place. You can bring these in when you come for interview, send them to us, or send them electronically (we may need to see the originals of some of these documents later):
- The names of two referees. The referees should be senior professionals or academics who know you well. It is helpful if they use the reference template that can be downloaded from this page.
- A recent curriculum vitae (CV or bio)
- A recent photograph or high resolution image of yourself
- A personal statement about your interest in and familiary with the existential approach
- A photocopy or scan of the identity page of your passport
- A photocopy or scan of certificates of degrees, postgraduate diplomas and, if you are applying to provide clinical supervision, certifcates of current registration or accreditation in psychotherapy, counselling, or counselling psychology.
- Evidence of English language qualification at IELTS level 7 or equivalent (if English is not your first language
- If your fees are being sponsored, written confirmation from the sponsor that this has been agreed
Once wereceive your completed application, we will arrange an interview with one of the NSPC senior staff.